Different by Design
A resource from the EQUIP conference and Matthias Media.
This series of Bible talks by Claire Smith is a great resource to get you thinking about those so-called 'difficult' parts of the Bible regarding gender responsibilities. The set contains the following talks:
- Peace and quiet (1 Timothy 2)
- Honouring your head (1 Corinthians 11)
- The right to remain silent (1 Corinthians 14)
- Won without a word (1 Peter 3)
- The divine marriage (Ephesians 5)
- The original woman (Genesis 3)
Available from Matthias Media.
Read a review here.
These three audio files are reproduced from an audio-visual resource called Women’s Ministry in Action produced by Equal But Different in 1997. You will hear scholars and practitioners like John Woodhouse, Philip Jensen, Marion Gabbott, Di Warren, Jessica Kim, Peter O’Brien, Jane Tooher and Peter Jensen discussing the world view into which the Scriptures speak (part 1), what the Bible actually says (part 2), and how we can apply the Bible to the practical areas of church and family (part 3).